What does it mean to be “in Christ”?
Biblical salvation results in believers being “in Christ”—truly a joy unspeakable. Biblical sanctification results in believers becoming “like Christ”—a progressive journey that will not end until we stand before the presence of the very One we seek to imitate—our Lord Jesus Christ. In this study of Ephesians 1-3, we will focus on our life “in Christ.” In very visual and practical ways, Paul walks us through a number of questions about our Christian lives.
• Why is forgiveness so important?
• Where do we get the power to live a life that honors God?
• How important is my love for God and others?
• What is the key to biblical and real change?
• How can I really become an imitator of God?
• What does a Spirit-filled Christian look like?
• Why does living a godly life seem like a battle?
• Why is sincere love for Christ essential?