Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The Wilds will continue to take necessary precautions to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19. Our registrations department will send additional details regarding specific camp weeks to all registered campers.
During your time at camp there will be multiple groups from different places in attendance. When indoors, there is always an increased risk of contracting highly infectious air-borne diseases such as COVID-19. We want you to be aware of that risk and plan your trip to camp in light of the following information.
- Sessions, meals, Freetime activities, etc. will be indoors with other campers who may not be practicing the same Covid precautions.
- All campers are asked to complete a Covid screening form upon arrival.
- We encourage all campers to receive a Covid test within one week before coming to camp. In the event the test result is positive, they should not attend camp.
- Those sick with Covid-like symptoms including cough, congestion, sore throat, fever, and/or headache should not attend camp.
- Staff working with campers will be healthy. We are taking many precautions to keep illness away from our campsite, but due to periodic surges of Covid nationwide and the contagious nature of viruses, there is always the possibility of exposure to Covid.
Please feel free to call or e-mail The Wilds office if we can answer any questions.
Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him:
God is a refuge for us.