This conference offers instruction on programs, recruitment and training of youth staff, philosophy, counseling, and youth evangelism. It features more than 40 practical sessions in all! Each workshop is led by experienced, fundamental youth workers from around the country, as well as Ken Collier and Rand Hummel from The Wilds. There is also a ladies’ track. This conference gets essential information into your hands immediately as each conference family unit will be given a resource pack with a retail value of $75.
A golf outing and ladies’ fellowship are planned for Tuesday. There is no charge for accommodations Monday night if you choose to participate in Tuesday’s activities.
Call (864) 331-3293 or e-mail us for more details.
Children ages 0-24 months may attend this conference with their parents. They must be within this age range at the time of camp. Child care will be provided during the General Sessions and Workshops only (children may not attend these). Capacity is limited, and the cost per child is $25. Please complete the requested information on the registration form linked below.
Sample Session & Workshop Topics
- Indispensable Parts: Integration
- The Youth Pastor as Parent Pastor
- Commending and Defending the Faith: Apologetics for Teens
- Networking with/for Bi-vocational Youth Workers
- Stress Less-Trust More
- Preparing Youth for Objections to Christianity
- 5 Mistakes I Made as a Youth Pastor’s Wife
- Balancing Two Vocations Effectively
- Teens Gone Bad
- Deference: A Forgotten Word in the Christian Liberty Discussion
- Be their friend without losing your respect
- Friendship, Loneliness, & God
- Constructing a Youth Ministry Philosophy
- Outreach to Public Schools/Students
- Homosexuality and a Biblical Worldview
- Balancing Family and Ministry
- Preaching to Teens: Excitement or Exegesis?
For each first-time Youth Workers’ adult or married couple you bring as your guest, you can receive a $60 deduction from your balance due at check-in. Please let us know the name(s) in advance. You can save up to the total cost of your Youth Workers’ Conference total.