This conference offers instruction on programs, recruitment and training of youth staff, philosophy, counseling, and youth evangelism. It features more than 40 practical sessions in all! Each workshop is led by experienced, fundamental youth workers from around the country, as well as Ken Collier and Rand Hummel from The Wilds. There is also a ladies’ track. This conference gets essential information into your hands immediately as each conference family unit will be given a resource pack with a retail value of $75.
A golf outing and ladies’ fellowship are planned for Tuesday. There is no charge for accommodations Monday night if you choose to participate in Tuesday’s activities.
Call (864) 331-3293 or e-mail us for more details.
Children ages 0-24 months may attend this conference with their parents. They must be within this age range at the time of camp. Child care will be provided during the General Sessions and Workshops only (children may not attend these). Capacity is limited, and the cost per child is $25. Please complete the requested information on the registration form linked below.
Sample Session & Workshop Topics
- A Partnership: The Youth Pastor and Parents
- Who Am I? Teaching Teens to Find their Identity in Christ and not the World
- Help! They made me the Youth Pastor/Leader! Now What?
- Recognizing & Equipping Leaders
- God’s Roadmap for Restoring Relational Rifts
- The Youth Bishop: Neglected Leadership Emphasis
- Showing the Gospel in my Marriage
- Connecting with all Ages and Generations in Your Church
- Pet Sins Become Killer Monsters
- Cultivating a Ministry Heart in Teens
- Technology: The New Addiction
- Helping Teens to Personally Study the Bible
- Highlighting Hope: Counseling Through Hopelessness
- Gracing Yourself in Ministry: Avoiding the Pressure to Perform
- Supporting Your Senior Pastor
- Ministry Fatigue
- A Lesson in Medieval Warfare: The Battle of the Mind
- Big Sins: Same Solution
For each first-time Youth Workers’ adult or married couple you bring as your guest, you can receive a $60 deduction from your balance due at check-in. Please let us know the name(s) in advance. You can save up to the total cost of your Youth Workers’ Conference total.