This conference offers instruction on programs, recruitment and training of youth staff, philosophy, counseling, and youth evangelism. It features more than 40 practical sessions in all! Each workshop is led by experienced, fundamental youth workers from around the country, as well as Ken Collier and Rand Hummel from The Wilds. There is also a ladies’ track. This conference gets essential information into your hands immediately as each conference family unit will be given a resource pack with a retail value of $75.
A golf outing and ladies’ fellowship are planned for Tuesday. There is no charge for accommodations Monday night if you choose to participate in Tuesday’s activities.
Call (864) 331-3293 or e-mail us for more details.
Children ages 0-24 months may attend this conference with their parents. They must be within this age range at the time of camp. Child care will be provided during the General Sessions and Workshops only (children may not attend these). Capacity is limited, and the cost per child is $25. Please complete the requested information on the registration form linked below.
Sample Session & Workshop Topics
- Biblical Philosophy of Children’s Ministry
- Christian Liberty: Dealing with Differences
- The Dangerous and Destructive Effect of Sinful Anger
- Dealing with Hurts in Ministry: Developing Endurance
- Depression: Holding God’s Hand in the Dark
- The Difficulty of Transition: Knowing When and How to Finish
- Exercising Your Teens to Godliness
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Preaching Christ in the Old Testament
- Living in Balance
- My Own Private Island (with teens)
- Purpose of Counseling
- Refreshment in Ministry
- Rekindling Your Love for Children’s Ministry
- Saturated With Scripture: Studying the Bible One Book at a Time
- Servant vs. Selfish Leadership
- Stewarding Technology in the Home
- What Are We Doing Here?: Developing a Disciple-Making Youth Ministry Philosophy
- Who Am I & What Am I Doing?: The Role of a Youth Pastor in Local Church
For each first-time Youth Workers’ adult or married couple you bring as your guest, you can receive a $60 deduction from your balance due at check-in. Please let us know the name(s) in advance. You can save up to the total cost of your Youth Workers’ Conference total.