It’s often difficult to be godly in our world today, especially as a young adult. With temptation constantly lurking, we often need a time for recuperating. The Wilds provides a wonderful weekend for college students and professionals to enjoy great times while being refocused spiritually. At this retreat, you will be enlightened with God’s Word and encouraged by friends and enjoyable activities.
Spring Retreat Speaker
March 24-26, 2017
Scott Pauley is the Vice President of Administration at Crown College in Knoxville, Tennessee. He has extensive experience working with young adults, and is passionate about preaching and teaching the Word of God. Scott and his wife, Tammy, have 3 children.
Fall Retreat Speaker
October 28-30, 2016
Scott Ashmore has served on the pastoral team of Lebanon Baptist Church in Roswell, Georgia, since 2013. Previously he was an associate pastor in Tennessee, and for 12 years, served on The Wilds staff assisting in preaching, counseling, music, and directing the CIT program. His burden is that the truth of the Gospel is both guarded and passed on to next generation so that they will personally know and love God and purposefully serve and invest in others. Scott and his wife, Tori, have 4 children.
- Check-in: 5:00-7:00 p.m. Friday
- Program Begins: 7:30 p.m. Friday with supper
- Program Ends: 11:00 a.m. Sunday after brunch
All accommodations for this retreat are multiple occupancy. You will be housed with other individuals.
- Minimum Grade is College Freshman
- Required Deposit: $25 per person. The balance is due upon arrival at camp. Deposits are refundable only if we are notified of the cancellation 30 days before the program begins.