It’s often difficult to be godly in our world today, especially as a young adult. With temptation constantly lurking, we often need a time for recuperating. The Wilds provides a wonderful weekend for college students and professionals to enjoy great times while being refocused spiritually. At this retreat, you will be enlightened with God’s Word and encouraged by friends and enjoyable activities.
Spring Retreat Speaker
March 18-20, 2016
DJ Harry is the pastor of Needham's Grove Baptist Church in Seagrove, NC and formerly served as youth pastor at Northside Baptist Church in North Charleston, SC. He knows the challenges of following God as a young adult and communicates Biblical hope with energy and years of experience. He has helped many young people bridge the gap from teen years to college and career. DJ and his wife, Lorrie, have 4 children.
Fall Retreat Speaker
October 30-November 1, 2015
Nathan Crockett works at Bob Jones University, where he is the Director of Ministry Training and a member of the Bible faculty. He enjoys speaking to college students and teens, and is
passionate about young people growing to become more like Christ. He and his wife, Abigail, have 3 children.
- Check-in: 5:00-7:00 p.m. Friday
- Program Begins: 7:30 p.m. Friday with supper
- Program Ends: 11:00 a.m. Sunday after brunch
All accommodations for this retreat are multiple occupancy. You will be housed with other individuals.
- Minimum Grade is College Freshman
- Required Deposit: $25 per person. The balance is due upon arrival at camp. Deposits are refundable only if we are notified of the cancellation 30 days before the program begins.