It’s often difficult to be godly in our world today, especially as a young adult. With temptation constantly lurking, we often need a time for recuperating. The Wilds provides a wonderful weekend for college students and professionals to enjoy great times while being refocused spiritually. At this retreat, you will be enlightened with God’s Word and encouraged by friends and enjoyable activities.
Fall Retreat Speaker
October 27-29, 2017
Mike Knight serves as the pastor of Community Baptist Church in Garner, North Carolina. As a church planter, he has a real heart to reach the lost and disciple God’s people. He and his wife, Nancy, have 3 children.
Spring Retreat Speaker
March 23-25, 2018
Willie Partin has been a part of The Wilds staff since 1997, and is currently serving as our Program Manager. Willie also serves as a College & Career leader in his local church. Both teens and adults appreciate his great sense of humor and practical teaching from God’s Word. Willie and his wife, Sarah, have 4 children.
Bring a first time camper to The Wilds for College & Career and receive a $25 deduction from your balance due at check-in. Please let us know in advance the name(s) of the individual(s) you are planning to bring.
- Check-in: 5:00-7:00 p.m. Friday
- Program Begins: 7:30 p.m. Friday with supper
- Program Ends: 11:00 a.m. Sunday after brunch
All accommodations for this retreat are multiple occupancy. You will be housed with other individuals.
- Minimum Grade is College Freshman
- Required Deposit: $25 per person. The balance is due upon arrival at camp. Deposits are refundable only if we are notified of the cancellation 30 days before the program begins.