This conference offers instruction on programs, recruitment and training of youth staff, philosophy, counseling, and youth evangelism. It features more than 40 practical sessions in all! Each workshop is led by experienced, fundamental youth workers from around the country, as well as Ken Collier, Matt Herbster, and Rand Hummel from The Wilds. There is also a ladies’ track. This conference gets essential information into your hands immediately as each conference family unit will be given a resource pack with a retail value of $40.
A golf outing and ladies’ fellowship are planned for Tuesday. There is no charge for accommodations Monday night if you choose to participate in Tuesday’s activities.
Call (864) 331-3293 or e-mail us for more details.
Children ages 0-24 months may attend this conference with their parents. They must be within this age range at the time of camp. Child care will be provided during the General Sessions and Workshops only (children may not attend these). Capacity is limited, and the cost per child is $25. Please complete the requested information on the registration form linked below.
Sample Session & Workshop Topics
- Building Future Leaders
- Keeping the Fire Alive in Evangelism
- Are We Really Teaching Sanctification?
- Be Prepared: Trials Ahead!
- Keeping the Flame Alive for This Generation
- Restoring Your Spiritual Passion
- Zealous of Good Works
- Do We Know What We Are Doing?
- Keeping the Fire Alive in Your Study
- Keeping the Fire Alive in Your Own Family
- Refresh Your Thinking
- Keeping the Fire Alive in Your Preaching to Teens
- Developing Dynamic Disciples
- When the Daily Grind Quenches the Fire
- Battling for Their Hearts—Teenage Rebellion
- Ten Truths That Will Transform Your Teaching
For each first-time Youth Workers’ adult or married couple you bring as your guest, you can receive a $60 deduction from your balance due at check-in. Please let us know the name(s) in advance. You can save up to the total cost of your Youth Workers’ Conference total.