This conference offers instruction on programs, recruitment and training of youth staff, philosophy, counseling, and youth evangelism. It features more than 40 practical sessions in all! Each workshop is led by experienced, fundamental youth workers from around the country, as well as Ken Collier, Matt Herbster, and Rand Hummel from The Wilds. There is also a ladies’ track. This conference gets essential information into your hands immediately as each conference family unit will be given a resource pack with a retail value of $40.
A golf outing and ladies’ fellowship are planned for Tuesday. There is no charge for accommodations Monday night if you choose to participate in Tuesday’s activities.
Call (864) 331-3293 or e-mail us for more details.
Children ages 0-24 months may attend this conference with their parents. They must be within this age range at the time of camp. Child care will be provided during the General Sessions and Workshops only (children may not attend these). Capacity is limited, and the cost per child is $25. Please complete the requested information on the registration form linked below.
Sample Sessions & Workshop Topics
- Discipleship for Teens Wrapped Up in Purity Struggles
- Developing in Teens a Thirst for Discipleship
- Turning Your Teens Towards and Into Mentors
- Working With Abused Teens
- Every Gift in its Place: Using Your Youth Staff to their Full Potential
- Gospel-Centered Discipleship
- Teaching Teens How To Read the Bible
- Running an Effective Mission Trip
- Ministry: Mission
- Discipleship in the Marriage Relationship
- Teaching Teens a Balanced Approach to Social Media
- Relationship Ministry: Teaching Your Youth Staff to Build Bridges
- Ministering Encouragement to Weak and Weary Teens
- Cultivating Your Teen’s Appetite for Spiritual Meat
- I’m the New Youth Pastor… Now What?!
- Discipleship From A-Z
- Starting and Running an Effective Youth Choir
- Discipling Your Own Children
- Prayer as it Affects a Teen’s Purity
- Getting the Outsiders In
- Giving Teens a Desire for the Ministry
- Targeting the Affections in Counseling
- Setting High Expectations and Loving Teens to Them
For each first-time Youth Workers’ adult or married couple you bring as your guest, you can receive a $60 deduction from your balance due at check-in. Please let us know the name(s) in advance. You can save up to the total cost of your Youth Workers’ Conference total.